100 Posts and Counting!
Dear friends, we are so blessed and humbled that we’ve just had our 100th Post! When we founded this blog a few months ago, we never thought it would take off the way it has (the story behind this blog is here). Thank you so much for reading, spreading the word, and for blessing us as we get to serve you!
There are big things in store for the next couple of months as God has been blessing us and expanding our team, so stay tuned. In the meantime, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get regular updates from us!
Since we didn’t have as many readers at the beginning as we do now, we wanted to highlight some of our favorite stories and testimonies from the “early days” in case you missed them (our full archive is also available here):
1) How does God speak to us? Our friend Deborah (who will soon be a regular contributor here) shares an amazing story of how the Lord got her attention in a clear and tangible way.
2) Where is God when we are suffering silently? Dan shared an encouraging story of what lengths our Father will go to reach us in times of secret need.
3) Can knowing Jesus change an entire family? Bonnie shared a moving testimony of how knowing Him saved her from an abusive past, redeemed her life, and then impossibly renewed bonds of love in her family.
4) Where is God when you are single and pregnant? Mylinh shared a spirit-filled story of how the Holy Spirit revealed a girl’s secret pregnancy to her in order to love and encourage the girl in need.
5) How can God use my story to help others? Our friend Giovanny blew us away with his testimony of how God used his unique life story to encourage and love on another in need.